Exercise physiology is the study of the mechanics of body movements and how physical exertion affects the human body. Exercise physiologists work to maximize athletic performance, prevent illness and support recovery from a variety of health conditions.
- Develop and carry out exercise programs for rehabilitation, management and prevention of injuries and associated chronic diseases. Patients can include sufferers of osteoporosis, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, depression, obesity and immunological disorders.
- Provide you with an extensive exercise program, specially tailored for your needs
- Show you how to carry out your program independently at home
- Work on preventing any future injury or re-injury
- Promote your optimal physical wellbeing
- Personal training in the gym
- Hydrotherapy in the aquatic centre