Occupational therapists treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. They help these patients develop. recover, improve. as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.
- help you maintain, regain or improve your independence by using different techniques, changing your environment and using new equipment.
- help you, or someone you know, after an accident or illness, or who has a disability or mental illness
- work with children such as those with learning difficulties
- develop strategies to help with a disability or mental health issues
- help improve your confidence in social situations