Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
- After giving you a thorough assessment, one of our expert physiotherapists will quickly determine the right therapy for your particular pain, then focus on settling your discomfort as quickly as possible.
- Workcover/CTP injuries
- Sports injuries and taping
- Chronic pain eg lower back pain
- Musculoskeletal issues eg tendinopathy, bursitis, muscle imbalances, back and neck pain
- Postural issues
- Post-operative rehabilitation